[requirements] The version of zeroconf in upper constraints no longer supports python3.6

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Fri Jan 28 10:27:08 UTC 2022

Hi William:

RHEL8 provides support for python3.8, if you are manually deploying
OpenStack.

In case of using OSP, the next version, 17, will be delivered in RHEL9,
where the native version is python3.9. In any case, the OSP installation is
provided using containers with the needed requirements, including the
python binary.

Regards.