[Skyline] Project mascot to review

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Thu Jan 27 14:44:18 UTC 2022

On Thu, 2022-01-27 at 09:30 +0100, Radosław Piliszek wrote:
> Wow! First of all, it's beautiful!
> Great job!
>
> Like all the others so far, I also strongly prefer the white one.
what what its worth i think the white deer is nicer too but i slightly perfer the triangel patter form the yellow/gold one
since its non overlapping.

if you we too keep the white coleration and grey shadign but the coloured triangle pattern form the other one i think it would be
slightly nicer but tey both look good.