Bug Fix - openstack-archive/syntribos

Gage Hugo gagehugo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 18:52:44 UTC 2022

Hey Abdullah,

Syntribos has been retired as an openstack project so there's no official
contributions going to it at this time.  Also as far as I know the repos in
github for openstack projects are a read-only mirror, the contributions get
submitted via gerrit.

If you want to make a change to syntribos however, feel free to fork the
repo and make the change there.