[outreachy] Stepping down as Outreachy co-organizer

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Fri Jan 21 10:27:22 UTC 2022

Joining a bit late to this convo, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity
to say thanks Samuel

Thanks to contributors like you, this internship program can continue to be
alive in OpenStack, having both a great impact to us and to the newcomers
starting their careers in open source.

All the best,

Victoria