[cyborg] Proposing core reviewers

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:20:33 UTC 2022

Hi Brin,

For the sake of due process, I have two suggestions :
1. Plz provide a link of Eric's full contribution from review.opendev.org.
It is a custom to provide such reference.
2. For the removal of non active committers, we've adopt a policy of
"voluntarily step down" in the past, for any changes please also submit a
patch to create a document for a new governance folder for current core
reviewers to have a formal vote.