[heat-tempest-plugin] call for help from plugin's maintainers

Martin Kopec mkopec at redhat.com
Wed Jan 19 10:16:52 UTC 2022

I confirm the pin helped, the tests are passing now:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openinfra/ansible-role-refstack-client/+/825183
Although I see a strange error in the master job ^^, 2 tests are failing to
create a stack. We noticed this some time ago and the tests have been
failing consistently since. It's strange that only master job is affected.
Any idea what could be causing that?
https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/c9568ac2e4f140f8b2ff461e2b1f5030

--
Martin