[Ironic][docs][api-sig] Moving API Documentation closer to code

Mahnoor Asghar masghar.bese15seecs at seecs.edu.pk
Wed Jan 19 09:33:11 UTC 2022

I understand more clearly now the reason for the initial choice of
keeping the documentation and code separate.
Any solution to address the maintainability problem that has arisen as
a consequence, should be able to maintain API version history.
Auto-documentation is another approach we could try, but I think it
would not offer many features or be very descriptive. (The output
might be very boilerplate-looking).