[neutron] Bug Deputy Report January 03 - 10

Christian Rohmann christian.rohmann at inovex.de
Wed Jan 12 15:03:47 UTC 2022

Hello Lucas,

I hope you don't mind my rather blunt question, but how do tickets end
up on this list?
I read
https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/contributor/policies/bugs.html#neutron-bug-deputy
but am just wondering if there is anything else I should have done when
reporting the issue?

I don't just want to shout louder and certainly everybody wants their
issue to be looked at and fixed first.
But I just noticed that my bug report received no reply or confirmation
in the last three months (apart from the tag "vpnaas" being added),
while other issues were triaged quickly and were consequently added to
this deputy report ...

On 10/01/2022 22:17, Lucas Alvares Gomes wrote:
> [...]
>
> * https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1956846  - "ha router
> duplicated routes"
>    - Unassigned
>
> [...]

Similar to those duplicate routes, I reported an issue about duplicated
IPtables causing VPNaaS not not work in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1943449.

With kind regards,

Christian