[TripleO] Proposing Juan Badia Payno for TripleO core reviewer.

Carlos Camacho Gonzalez ccamacho at redhat.com
Wed Jan 12 13:13:41 UTC 2022

Hi everyone!

I'd like to propose Juan Badia Paino [1][2][3] as a core reviewer on the
TripleO repositories that are or might be related to the backup and restore
efforts (openstack/tripleo-ci, openstack/tripleo-ansible,
openstack/python-tripleoclient, openstack/tripleo-quickstart-extras,
openstack/tripleo-quickstart).

Juan has been around since 2016 making useful contributions and code
reviews to the community and I believe adding him to our core reviewer
group will help us improve the review and coding speed for the backup and
restore codebase.

As usual, consider this email as an initial +1 from my side, I will keep an
eye on this thread for a week, and based on your feedback and if there are
no objections I will add him as a core reviewer in two weeks.

[1]: https://review.opendev.org/q/owner:jbadiapa%2540redhat.com
[2]:
https://www.stackalytics.io/?project_type=all&metric=commits&user_id=jbadiapa&release=all
[3]: