[all] Nomination open for OpenStack "Z" Release Naming

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Jan 11 15:45:57 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

We are now starting the process for the OpenStack 'Z' release name. We are a little late
to start it, sorry for that. I have proposed to close the nomination on 24th Jan[1]. I am hoping that is
enough time to collect the names, If not please reply to this thread or in gerrit review[1].

Once the governance patch is merged I will update the final dates of nomination close
and polls here, meanwhile in parallel please start proposing the name on the wiki page.

Criteria:
======
- Refer to the below governance page for the naming criteria:

https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/release-naming.html#release-name-criteria

- Any community members can propose the name to the below wiki page:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Release_Naming/Z_Proposals

We encourage all community members to participate in this process.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/824201

-gmann