[glance] Does glance not support using local filesystem storage in a cluster

韩光宇 hanguangyu2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 09:51:10 UTC 2022

Hi,

Sorry to bother.

I continued to think about it. If the the original purpose of "local
storage of glance" is just to make openstack
> easier to deploy, maybe for testing and getting
involved with openstack, but it's not really recommended for
production use.

I can accept this setting. I used to think of it as an equal way to
use shared storage.

Thank you.
Han

韩光宇 <hanguangyu2 at gmail.com> 于2022年1月6日周四 10:33写道: