[charms] nominate Hemanth Nakkina for charms-core

Frode Nordahl frode.nordahl at canonical.com
Tue Jan 4 16:33:34 UTC 2022

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 6:12 PM Billy Olsen <billy.olsen at canonical.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 7:08 AM Alex Kavanagh <alex.kavanagh at canonical.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 1:24 PM Edward Hope-Morley <opentastic at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I would like propose Hemanth Nakkina for charms-core. Hemanth has really
>>> stepped up his efforts to provide invaluable contributions both in code
>>> and reviews and I beleive he is in a good position to be considered for
>>> core where he will be able to provide additional value to the project.
>>> Hemanth has demonstrated rigour for quality through his contributions
>>> and is always keen to help others with his deep knowledge of the charms
>>> and Openstack. Here is a list of all his contributions:
>>>
>>> patches:
>>> https://review.opendev.org/q/owner:hemanth.nakkina%2540canonical.com
>>> reviews:
>>> https://review.opendev.org/q/reviewedby:hemanth.nakkina%2540canonical.com
>>>
>>> I hope you will join me in voting for Hemanth.
>>

>> +1 from me; Hemanth has submitted good patches and thoughtful reviews in my experience.  He would be a good member of charms-core.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Alex.
>>

> I concur with Alex here. +1 from me as well.

I concur with Alex and Billy here. I would like to add that it has
been a pleasure to work with Hemanth to resolve some really hard
problems and I look forward to what he can bring to the team and
project in the capacity of being a charms core.

--
Frode Nordahl