[TripleO] Douglas Viroel for tripleo-ci core

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Tue Jan 4 13:08:38 UTC 2022

Hello TripleO ( & happy new year :) \o/ )

I'd like to propose Douglas Viroel [1] for core on the tripleo-ci
repos (openstack/tripleo-ci, openstack/tripleo-quickstart-extras,
openstack/tripleo-quickstart, openstack/tripleo-repos).

Doug joined the team last year and besides his code contributions he
has also been consistently providing many very useful and thoughtful
code reviews. I think he will be an excellent addition to the ci core
team.

As is customary, let's leave this thread open for a week and if there
are no objections or other concerns then we add Doug to the core group
next week.

thanks, marios

[1] https://review.opendev.org/q/owner:viroel%2540gmail.com