[outreachy] Stepping down as Outreachy co-organizer

Samuel de Medeiros Queiroz samueldmq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:51:24 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Outreachy is a wonderful program that promotes diversity in open source
communities by giving opportunities to people in underrepresented groups.

This was a hard decision to make, but I have not been committing the time
this project deserves.
For that reason, I would like to give visibility that I am stepping down as
an Outreachy organizer.

It was a great honor to serve as co-organizer since late 2018, and we
had 19 internships since then.
I also had the pleasure to serve twice (2016 and 2017) as a mentor.

Mahati, it was a great pleasure co-organizing Outreachy in this community
with you.

Thanks!
Samuel Queiroz