[octavia] Management Network Issue

Ammad Syed syedammad83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 09:34:55 UTC 2022

This was the issue that I ran into. I have defined management_network in
az. Now it's working fine.

The other issue I am having is I am unable to delete az and its profile
while using percona xtradb cluster with pxc_strict_mode enforcing.

openstack loadbalancer availabilityzone delete abc24
(1105, "Percona-XtraDB-Cluster doesn't recommend using SERIALIZABLE
isolation with pxc_strict_mode = ENFORCING") (HTTP 500) (Request-ID:
req-c40c4902-110d-4b11-8cf8-6542d17768ba)

Ammad

--
Regards,

Syed Ammad Ali