[nova][octavia][masakari][designate][oslo][requirements] oslo.context>=4.0.0 seems to need updated tests

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Mon Feb 28 18:37:55 UTC 2022

On Mon, 2022-02-28 at 10:09 -0800, Michael Johnson wrote:
> This is a legit API change in oslo.context (Thus the major version
> bump). It's been a long time coming too.
we are currently pass m3 in the rc period.
i dont know if we can do a breaking change like this in yoga at this point depending on how invaise it is.
we might need to hold this until after RC1 is out ideally this type of change would happen very erarly in the cycle before the ptg or m1
not at the very end on the nova side there is only one failing unit test
https://6b96a36d22f450141095-9e4eb9f05513870f0e5456f29474f6b2.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/829599/1/check/cross-nova-py38/60113ea/testr_results.html
but i need to also run the func tests to see if there is other impact
tempest-full-py3 passed so nova iteslf is likely fine.

ill try running it locally and see if that is the only impact or not.