[manila] Yoga FFE request

Fernando Ferraz fernandoperches at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 03:02:28 UTC 2022

Hi Goutham! sorry for the mistake. Yes, I meant the server-side patch
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/manila/+/825110 but miscopied the
link.

Regarding the CLI patch,  I'm ok with deferring it to the next release. I
believe that there is no harm in waiting for Z since all functionalities
will be available through APIs.

Regards,
Fernando