[tc][ptl] TC + Community Leaders interaction in Zed Virtual PTG

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Feb 22 18:41:16 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

We had successful TC+Community leaders interaction sessions in the last PTG, and we will
continue the same for Zed cycle PTG also.

I have created the below etherpad with the draft agenda, If you as PTL or project representatives
or SIG Chair and would like to attend this session, please add your name:

- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tc-ptl-interaction-zed

Also, I have created the doodle poll to select the best suitable time. It will be for two hours
(single or two sessions) either on Monday or Tuesday. Please add your preference in the below
doodle poll (including TC members):

- https://doodle.com/poll/dcer6i3wk2b8eim3

-gmann