[neutron] Bug deputy - week of 14.02.2022

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Mon Feb 21 13:24:42 UTC 2022

Hi,

I was bug deputy last week. It was very quiet week in terms of bugs in
Neutron. Here is the summary:

## Critical

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1961112 -  [ovn] overlapping security
group rules break neutron-ovn-db-sync-util  - fix already proposed long time
ago: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/801707,

## High

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1961173 -  [fullstack]
test_vm_is_accessible_by_local_ip fails sometimes - assigned to Oleg, fix
proposed alreadh https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/829659

## Medium

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1961013 -  [stable][ovn] frequent OVN
DB leader changes increase rate of Neutron API errors - assigned to Frode,
it's about backport feature from master to stable branches,

## Low

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1961184 -
[OVN] Virtual ports are always DOWN - assigned to Rodolfo,

## Whishlist (RFEs)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1960850 -
[RFE][OVN] Support DNS subdomains at a network level - I think it's properly
described and needs to be discussed during the drivers meeting now,

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1961011 -  [RFE][L3][OVS] use
controller (ovs-agent) send (packet-out) RA to (VMs) ports - I think it's
properly described and needs to be discussed during the drivers meeting now,

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Principal Software Engineer