[TripleO] Offline Installation Support

Anirudh Gupta anyrude10 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:58:58 UTC 2022

Hi Team,

We have successfully done POC on deploying my TripleO Train HA Setup with
Baremetal Provisioning on Overcloud Node as well.

We would like to thank Tripleo community members for helping us and
resolving all our concerns at all times.

Moving forward, we need to deploy the setup on the Lab environment for
which I need some support as well.

We don't have internet in Lab machines, all that we have is access to a
central server (staging) which has internet access and we can download all
the requirements over there.

Queries:

   - Is there any feasible method to install Undercloud and Overcloud
   Machines in complete offline mode?
   - If yes, then

   1. What are the steps to download all related stuff on the staging
      server?
      2. What modifications would be required in undercloud/overcloud and
      other configuration files to support this?

Regards
Anirudh Gupta

Regards
Anirudh Gupta