[kolla-ansible][nova]Problem with distribution of instance on servers

Tony Liu tonyliu0592 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 23:38:06 UTC 2022

Enable debug logging on nova-scheduler, you will see how the winner is picked.
I had the same issue before, caused by the build-failure weigher enabled by default.
setting build_failure_weight_multiplier to 0 resolved issue for me. Instances are
balanced by weighers (compute and memory) as expected.
shuffle_best_same_weighed_hosts and host_subset_size are not necessary, unless
it's required by certain cases.

Tony