[tooz] [mistral] Tenacity >= 8.0.1 issues (in Debian)

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at binero.com
Tue Feb 15 22:47:35 UTC 2022

Hello,

I actually intended to look at this for Gnocchi and since it depends on tooz I’ve pushed patches for both.

I will just need to make sure it gets green and doesn’t break any usage of older versions (changes should have been in tenacity for years now but maybe we need to bump lower-constraint somewhere?)

Best regards