[nova][placement] Implementation review day on Thursday Fev 17

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Feb 15 17:01:46 UTC 2022

Hey folks,

Last minute item, but we agreed during today's meeting to run a feature
review day on Thursday February the 17th.

If you're one of the owners of the blueprints that are marked in [1],
you're eligible to ensure that this etherpad is up to date based on your
last efforts and that you're somehow around either on IRC or asynchronously
through Gerrit on that day to answer comments and questions about your
patches.

Cores, I'd appreciate if you can dedicate this Thursday to feature reviews
as we still have a large set of blueprints that aren't merged yet.

Thanks,
-Sylvain

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-yoga-blueprint-status