[election][tacker][ptl] PTL candidacy for Z

Yasufumi Ogawa yasufum.o at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 07:39:09 UTC 2022

Hi,

I'd like to propose my candidacy for Tacker PTL in Z cycle.

I have been a PTL from Victoria and made an effort to implement the latest
ETSI-NVF standard features to enable operators to deploy their services.
In Yoga
release, we are going to provide several container supports for
deploying CNFs,
multi-version APIs for mixed environment of legacy and cutting edge-products
provided by several vendors and more. We also had several collaborative
sessions
with ETSI NFV for accelerating each activity of standardization and
deployment
of required features.

In Z release, I would like to expand our target to VNFs for network
acceleration
other than proceed to implement VM/container management features which
has been
introduced in the previous releases. It has became one of the key
requirements
of the recent commercial use cases such as 5GC.

Best regards,
Yasufumi (yasufum)