[election][puppet] PTL Candidacy for the "Z" release

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 14 23:45:41 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'd like to announce my candidacy for the PTL role in Puppet OpenStack, for
the Z release cycle.

I've been involved in the project for a few years. I joined the core
reviewers of
the project in 2020. My contribution started with adding a few parameters
but
nowdays I'm covering literally all modules to keep these modules consistent
with the latest service implementation, as well as helping release
management.

I'll list up some important items for the upcoming Z-release, which I'd like
to prioritize.

 - Keep our implementation up to date and clean up old items to keep codes
   as simple as possible.

 - Extend support for Secure RBAC. We are adding partial support to enforce
   Secure RBAC in Keystone during Yoga.

 - Stabilize support for CentOS 9 Stream, which we are adding for Yoga.

 - Add support for the new Ubuntu LTS.

 - Improve scenario/component coverage by CI.

Finally, as we are currently a small team, we always welcome new
contributors,
reviewers or whoever interested in helping the project !

Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you,
Takashi