[tc][release] Removing TC tags framework - next steps for release notes

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Mon Feb 14 11:39:28 UTC 2022

Hi,

As far as I know the 'follows-stable-policy' tag is now works as kind of
a reminder for release management team that the given deliverables needs
some extra attention that it does not violate the stable policy. Though
for example I always try to review the release content in this respect.
For me this was a good indicator, but on the other hand, maybe it is not
that relevant for the release team nowadays. If the TC decided that tags
will be removed, I'm not against it. So I think it's OK to drop it.

Regarding what needs to be done in release repository: I proposed a
simple clean up script [1]. I think there is nothing else to do.

@Release Management Team: let me know if you see something else that i
might missed.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/829014

Cheers,