oslo.messaging integration development

liyang ly2008080808 at yeah.net
Mon Feb 14 02:54:48 UTC 2022

Hi  everyone,
    I find Apache Pulsar is very popular in MQ area, especially in clound native area. Is there any body integrate this MQ to oslo.messaging?
    Said to the truth. RabbitMQ developed in Erlang has very little source code level material, Qpid has very little operation practice in the internet. Kafka only support notification in oslo.messaging.
    I think the Apache Pulsar  is clound native based. It may enforece the big scale in extension about Openstack deployment.