[election][trove][ptl] PTL non-candidacy

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:16:14 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I'm writing this email to let you know that I'm not going to run for Trove
PTL for Z dev cycle.

I've been serving Trove PTL since Train, trying the best to revive the
project back to production ready, lots of changes have been made since
then, and also helped my former employer successfully deploy Trove in
production and pass the security review conducted by the 3rd party security
company.

However, I changed my job recently and shifted the focus, can't
guarantee the contribution for this open source project, hopefully someone
could pick that up and drive the project. I'm willing to provide help if
needed.

---
Lingxian Kong