Home openstack lab

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Feb 2 18:45:04 UTC 2022

On 2022-02-02 18:18:58 +0000 (+0000), PAIPURI Mahendra wrote:
[...]
> we might have restrictions on using containers at our
> organisation. So, a container-less solution for deploying and
> operating Openstack would be very helpful for us.
[...]

For non-container-based deployments, you could also consider a
distribution like Debian which packages OpenStack:

    https://wiki.debian.org/OpenStack

Check out the list of available distributions in the Marketplace as
there may be more which aren't container-based and don't require
support contracts, I just don't know which others fit those criteria
off the top of my head:

    https://www.openstack.org/marketplace/distros/

--
Jeremy Stanley