[dev][infra][qa][tact-sig] Tox 4.0.0 breaking changes

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Dec 7 19:19:42 UTC 2022

Tox 4.0.0, a major rewrite, just appeared on PyPI in the past couple
of hours, so jobs are breaking right and left. We're going to try
pinning to latest 3.x in zuul-jobs for the near term while we work
through some of the more obvious issues with it, but until then lots
of tox-based Zuul jobs are going to be broken. I'll follow up to
this thread once we think things should be stabilized and we can
start trying to pick through what's going to need fixing for the new
tox version.
--
Jeremy Stanley