[heat][release] Proposing to EOL Rocky and Stein

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 04:56:51 UTC 2022

+1

We haven't seen any interest to backport fixes to these two old branches.
We've spent some amount of effort to keep CI for the stable/train branch but
stable/stein and stable/rocky lack anyone interested in maintenance and
CI jobs in these branches have been broken for a while.
So it'd make sense to EOL these two branches.