container and instances are not working on my dashboard

Hongbin Lu hongbin034 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 02:54:32 UTC 2022

Hi Vincent,

Please provide the following information:

* The version of your OpenStack deployment (master? stable/yoga? etc.)
* How you installed Zun (devstack? kolla-ansible? manual install?)
* The logs of your zun processes (zun-api, zun-compute, zun-wsproxy,
zun-cni, kuryr-libnetwork).

The reason you cannot find containers created in CLI via dashboard is
probably due to tenant mismatch. Please double-check the tenant of the
container created by CLI and dashboard.

Best regards,
Hongbin