[TripleO] Adding Undercloud and overcloud container images to Foreman

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Tue Aug 23 13:55:24 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Have anyone tried adding a container images registry from quay.io to the
foreman installation?

So far what I managed to achieve is - adding each image one by one, not a
registry itself.

I add it over Content > Products > (Added Product docker-registries) >
Repositories > New Repository > Name > Type (select docker) > Upstream URL:
quay.io > Upstream repository (tripleoussuri or tripleowallaby or any
other) fails, it works only if I specify full
image: tripleoussuri/centos-binary-heat-engine

So my question, is there any way to copy whole repo using Foreman? Maybe I
just go in incorrect place?

Thanks. Regards

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis