[manila] Zed cycle bug squash

Carlos Silva ces.eduardo98 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 23:34:07 UTC 2022

Greetings Zorillas and interested stackers!

As mentioned in the previous weekly meetings, we will soon be meeting for
the first bugsquash of the Zed release!

The event will be held from May 2nd to May 6th, providing  an extended
contribution window.

May 2nd 15:00 - 16:00 UTC - Kick off
May 5th 15:00 - 16:00 UTC - Mid term checkpoint (we won't have our regular
Manila meeting on this day)
May 6th 15:00 - 15:30 UTC - Wrap Up

We will use a meetpad for these meetings [1].

The main idea of this event is to go over the list of stale bugs and act on
them, either seeing if they are incomplete or invalid at this point or
working on them. The stale bugs list will be available on [2].

[1] https://meetpad.opendev.org/ManilaZed1Bugsquash
[2] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/1nesczgjufb9

See you next week!

Thank you,