[Browbeat]performance/load testing

Vishwanath vishwanath.ne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:27:41 UTC 2022

Hello,

I installed openstack using kolla-ansible, i would like to do load/performance testing, i came across below openstack page.

https://docs.openstack.org/self-healing-sig/latest/testing/tools-list.html

Browbeat looks like a perfect fit for what i want to do.I read browbeat documentation .

Questions i have is:
- as per the browbeat documentation, in order to install this we need to have openstack installation via tripleo (undercloud/overcloud) , does browbeat work with non triiplo openstack deployment?
- I don’t have undercloud/overcloud setup.

Regards
Vish