Openstack Trove - Polling request timed out

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:26:35 UTC 2022

Although I'm not contributing to Trove project any more, I can give you
some hints on this issue.

The timeout issue is usually caused by the error of trove-guestagent inside
the trove instance, you need to log into the instance and check
trove-guestagent log, you can follow this troubleshooting guide,
https://docs.openstack.org/trove/latest/admin/troubleshooting.html#ssh-into-the-instance

Regards,
Lingxian Kong