[TripleO] Tear down of Train centOS 7 check jobs and integration line

Ronelle Landy rlandy at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 12:48:51 UTC 2022

Hello All,

We have been running check/gate testing and integration lines for the Train
release on both CentOS7 and CentOS 8.

Following the work on CentOS 9 and the longevity of the Train release, we
proposed removing the CentOS 7 Train jobs and building/testing changes to
this release on CentOS 8 only. We floated this proposal with some
interested parties and received no objections so we are beginning work on
this tear down.

We anticipate that removing the CentOS 7 jobs will allow patches to merge
quicker and will free up resources for future work. Please respond if
you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Ronelle (for the TripleO CI team)