[tc][all][ Zed Virtual PTG RBAC discussions Summary

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Apr 26 18:59:04 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

We had discussion today on RBAC open points on Heat. I tried to capture the key points in below etherpad
- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/rbac-zed-ptg#L100

We have not concluded on heat question and decided to continue the discussion next Tuesday 14:00 UTC. As
meetpad did not work for many of attendees, we will use google meet for next discussion.

Details:
- Tuesday 3rd May 14:00 UTC
- Video call: https://meet.google.com/gie-derw-eer
- https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Consistent_and_Secure_Default_Policies_Popup_Team#Meeting