[Xena][Gnocchi] gnocchi_statsd become unhealthy after some time

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:14:20 UTC 2022

Hi,

Recently we deployed Openstack Xena using Kollla-ansible, we noticed that
gnocchi_statsd become unhealthy after a period of time, we restarted it
several times, it shows a healthy state, but hours after it becomes
unhealthy

[root at controllera ~]# docker ps | grep gnocch
fcc31e240322
192.168.1.16:4000/openstack.kolla/centos-source-gnocchi-statsd:xena
      "dumb-init --single-…"   45 hours ago   Up 24 hours (unhealthy)
      gnocchi_statsd

The log file don't show anything special, you can find all gnocchi logs
attached.

How can we figure out what causes this?