[glance][devstack][tripleo][ansible][ceph_admin] Glance moving away from single store Configuration

Francesco Pantano fpantano at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 07:07:15 UTC 2022

Hi Abhishek,
Thanks for sharing the changes you made in devstack.
As you might know, in devstack-plugin-ceph there's an in progress effort to
migrate to cephadm [1] and we're trying to
align the existing code to make all the OpenStack components to work with
this new approach.
For this reason I updated the patch [2] to include the updates you
submitted in [3].

Feel free to go through the topic [1] and see if we need extra changes for
glance.

Thanks,

[1] https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:bp%252Fcephadm_deploy
[2]