[neutron][nova] port binding fails for existing networks

Laurent Dumont laurentfdumont at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 13:30:40 UTC 2022

I've seen failures with port bindings when rabbitmq was not in a good
state. Messages between services transit through Rabbit so Nova/Neutron
might not be able to follow the flow correctly.

Can you double check that rabbit is good to go?

   - rabbitmqctl cluster_status
   - rabbitmqctl list_queues

I would also recommend turning the logs to DEBUG for all the services and
trying to follow a server create request-id.