[all][tc] Technical Committee Zed cycle Kick-Off

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Sat Apr 16 01:35:06 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

In PTG, we decided to continue the TC per-cycle-tracker which help us to finish the
things within the timeframe of one cycle. During PTG week (TC+leader interaction and
TC-related sessions), we had a lot of productive discussions[1] and collected many working
items for TC.

The Technical Committee's main goal is to drive more technical work to solve the OpenStack
existing technical challenges. This is the main feedback from the community to TC working
and I am happy to have that feedback, as well as TC, started working on it in a more productive
way. Of course, we will continue doing the governance part too which does not take much bandwidth
of TC members and we will also try to minimize such process-related tasks as per the current situation
and needs of the community.

In the Zed cycle also, we will continue to focus on the Technical works. I have created the Zed cycle TC
tracker and we will be targeting 7 Technical items + 4 process/governance-focused items.
Also, we will be open to taking more items if anything important comes up in between the cycle.

- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tc-zed-tracker

With that, let's continue to work together and have another successful cycle. Feel free to reach out to TC
at any time (does not need to wait for the weekly meeting) for your queries or help.

Also, you can find all the cycle wise trackers on this wiki page[2]

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-April/028104.html
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Technical_Committee_Tracker

-gmann