Network Node Scaling

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:00:02 UTC 2022

I think it depends a lot on the tooling that you rely on while deploying
OpenStack. As basically these instructions would be project specific if
we're talking about openstack-ansible, kolla-ansible or anything else. As
each project has their own way of scaling environments.
So it would be great if you specified how your environment was configured
in the first place and what tool was used for that.