Network Node Scaling

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:49:44 UTC 2022

It's hard to find a single document for all your questions. There are many
technologies to scale network nodes, like DVR, OVN etc. If you have 3
network nodes and you want to add more nodes that will help but again you
need to keep in mind about the HA tenant router because it won't do load
balancing between multiple network nodes.

In our case we deployed using a vlan base provider to mitigate networking
issues. its all depends on what you are trying to do.