[openstack-ansible] Re: error

Jonathan Rosser jonathan.rosser at rd.bbc.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 07:30:04 UTC 2022

This really is a bug in oslo. To be clear there is no actual error here
just a spurious log message. The code underneath nova tries to
speculatively load the etcd driver and produces an error when it is not
available. The etcd driver is not needed if etcd is not being used,
which in this case it is not.

See the dicussion on the comments here
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/openstack-ansible-os_nova/+/765336

Jonathan.