Xena and CEPH RBD backend (show_image_direct_url status )

Tony Liu tonyliu0592 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 02:28:00 UTC 2022

Hi Erno,

I have a Xena setup with Ceph.
When create a snapshot of an image, it is a full copy.
When create a volume from an image, it is an incremental copy.
show_multiple_locations is true.
show_image_direct_url doesn't seem having effect, true or false,
the same result.

With Ussuri, both of above 2 creations are incremental copy.

Is there any way we can do incremental snapshot for image?

Thanks!
Tony