[cinder] Zed PTG schedule

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 06:47:51 UTC 2022

Hi,

An update on the Cinder PTG etherpad[1] (inspired from nova), I've
added a *Courtesy
ping *section for every topic so if you would like to be notified when a
topic of your interest is starting, you can add your name there. The ping
will be in the #openstack-cinder channel so make sure you've joined it
during the Cinder PTG.

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/zed-ptg-cinder

Thanks and Regards
Rajat Dhasmana