PTG -Kickstart with Mistral Worflow review by eOTF/CoreStack teams

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 15:54:24 UTC 2022

Hi all,
It's a great pleasure to kickstart PTG event by "eMerging Open Tech Foundation" (eOTF) having become Associate Member to promote and Collaborate with Open Infrastructure Foundation.
https://meetpad.opendev.org/eotf

Here is the link to today's Mistral - Workflow Engine presentation with Q&A.
https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/lhcRPhpQYGbR_0QjizgOnPhozW2VOZlSBkhXjkLEsPYQ4cyx6QsD5Q09VfMihzG9.SS7UNhpMmmzNLEKR?startTime=1649082466000 (Passcode: H=Tx2KdN)

We like interested community members to join in our efforts to revive maintenance and development for Mistral for CSPs for Hybrid Cloud usage.
Next meeting is scheduled for Friday April 8th 7.30 PM IST / 7.00 AM Pacific Daylight Time when we will focus on KupeStack as well follow up on plans for maitenance and development  for Mistral in Zed and future releases.
ThanksFor eOTF teamhttps://eotf.infoR.Prakash