Openstack Xena: error deleting image and snapshot via dashboard (as user and as admin)

Massimo Sgaravatto massimo.sgaravatto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:16:03 UTC 2022

Let me answer on behalf of Federica (my colleague). Nothing is reported in
horizon log. There is only this message in one httpd log:

wsgi:error] [pid 315710:tid 140368481855232] [remote 192.168.60.229:41096]
Internal Server Error:
/dashboard/api/glance/images/b57b57ce-b484-4b75-8038-6b5f28b4dc18/

Regards, Massimo