[ptg][ptl][largescale-sig][all] PTG session: "The Scaling Journey" - Wednesday, April 6 15utc - kilo room

Belmiro Moreira moreira.belmiro.email.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:01:51 UTC 2022

Hi,

the Large Scale SIG is organizing a PTG session to discuss "The Scaling
Journey".

The SIG worked in a "scaling journey" to guide and help operators to scale
their OpenStack deployments.

Definitely, there are different ways to scale OpenStack! and the challenges
to move from a few hundreds cores to thousands or now millions cores are
completely different.

Based on the experience of several operators, we tried to answer different
common questions and identify the pain points.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Large_Scale_SIG

If you are interested in scalability it would be great to have your
feedback.

Also, it's important that PTLs join because they can give the project
vision for scalability and advise on how to overcome possible bottlenecks.

To discuss all of this we will have a "zoom" session on Wednesday, April 6
15utc - "kilo room".

See you there!

cheers,

Belmiro